Hosting for the holidays? Start the evening with a simple yet spectacular charcuterie platter starring our Fullblood Wagyu Summer Sausage. This is one of our favorite holiday recipes.
Wagyu Summer Sausage Charcuterie
- 1 Lone Mountain Wagyu Summer Sausage
- 8 ounces each of 2- 3 different varieties of cheese. Recommended pairings include Gouda, Blue, and a cave-aged Gruyere
- 1 cup Mixed Olives
- ½ cup Gerchins
- ½ cup Marcona Almonds
- 1 French baguette
- Optional: pickled vegetables, Dijon mustard, additional meats
- Remove casing from Summer Sausage and slice into circles of desired thickness and place in center of wooden cutting board or meat and cheese platter
- Slice baguette
- Arrange bread, olives, cheese, gerchins, almonds, and other accompaniments around the meat
Recommended Wine Pairing: Cava Brut. What’s a celebration without a little bubbly? Pop open a bottle of this Spanish sparkling wine for a light and dry appertif.