Beef Cheeks might seem intimidating, but these succulent "mini briskets" are actually quite easy to prepare and well worth the experiment.
Our 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef Cheeks are densely marbled and offer a rich, deep flavor that are meltingly tender when slow cooked....like the best pot roast you've ever experienced.
Smoked BBQ Wagyu Beef Cheeks
Recipe Created by Jess Pryles. See her original blog post here.
Ingredients & Equipment
- Lone Mountain Wagyu 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef Cheeks (approximately 2 cheeks per person)
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Smoker and internal thermometer
- Trim any excess exterior fat from cheeks.
- Generously season cheeks, using 2 parts pepper to 1 part salt.
- Place seasoned cheeks into smoker at 275˚F. Cook for about 5 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 210˚F.
- Remove from smoker and let rest for a few minutes
- Either slice or pull