Grilled Wagyu Top Sirloin Steaks with Balsamic Soy Glaze and Radicchio Recipe
- 4 Lone Mountain Wagyu Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 heads radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat heavy skillet over medium-high flame. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steak for 4 minutes per side. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board allowing them to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add butter to pan. When butter is melted add shallots, cook until golden. Add radicchio leaves in batches, stirring until wilted. Add honey, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce.
- Remove radicchio when tender and continue to cook sauce until reduced to glaze.
- Slice thin pieces of steak across the grain and spoon glaze over meat. Serve with side of radicchio.
Order your Top Sirloin Steaks