We've partnered with Hak's the premium line of sauces created by celebrity chef Sharone Hakman, to create some awesome recipes perfect for Superbowl Sunday or any other day of the week.
Hak's sauces come in unique flavor profiles and are made with clean ingredients. These sophisticated blends are a perfect compliment to our richly marbled Wagyu beef. Bring them together and you're in for the ultimate BBQ experience.
This dog features Hak's Smoked Maple Mustard BBQ sauce. Maple syrup is smoked for depth and sweetness and the perfect blend of whole grain mustards deliver texture along with a tangy finish that brings a gourmet flair to a grilled dog.
Watch as Chef Sharone perfects this pup on the grill.
Maple Mustard Tailgater Dog
Makes 1 dog
- 1 Lone Mountain Wagyu Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Link
- 1 Tablespoon Hak's Smoked Maple Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 1 bun
- 2 pickled cherry peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 3-4 slices of pickles
- 2 Tablespoons of sautéed onions and peppers
- Heat grill to high
- Grill sausages until desired doneness, 5-6 minutes per side
- Top with the fixings listed above