The texture and marbling of our Lone Mountain Wagyu Ground Beef makes the perfect patty for any style burger. We like to dress ours up with a little truffle salt to give the burger a subtle earthiness that accentuates the flavor of the beef.
Lone Mountain Wagyu Grilled Burger with Truffle Salt
Makes six 1/2 pound burgers
- 3 pounds Lone Mountain Wagyu 100% Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef
- Truffle salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Sliced fresh tomato
- Fresh lettuce leaf
- 6 Brioche buns
- Additional accompaniments to your taste
- Bring beef to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling. Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place half of an onion open face down in a small dish of olive oil for a few minutes, then grease and season the grill racks by sliding the oiled onion along them, careful not to create flames.
- In a medium bowl, mix Ground Beef, truffle salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste with hands. Shape into 6 patties, about 1" thick and 4" in diameter.
- Grill burgers until medium rare, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a serving dish and allow burgers to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, lightly grill buns.
- Stack burger on patty with fresh tomato and lettuce.