We've partnered with Hak's the premium line of BBQ sauces created by celebrity chef Sharone Hakman, to create some awesome recipes perfect for Superbowl Sunday or any other day of the week.
Hak's sauces come in unique flavor profiles and are made with clean ingredients. These sophisticated blends are a perfect compliment to our richly marbled Wagyu beef. Bring them together and you're in for the ultimate BBQ experience.
Cut from the legendary Ribeye steak, our Fullblood Wagyu Beef Back Ribs are well marbled like our steaks. For this recipe, we've brushed them with Hak's Chipotle Bourbon sauce and smoked them for 5 hours. The end result? Super tender, perfectly flavored ribs that will blow you away.
Get both your sauce and Wagyu in our Connoisseur's Kit HERE.
Watch Chef Sharone break down this easy and amazing recipe.
Chipotle Bourbon Beef Back Ribs
- 2 Racks Lone Mountain Wagyu Beef Ribs
- 1 cup Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring smoker to 250 degrees and hold.
- Season ribs on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush Hak’s BBQ over ribs.
- Place on grill rack and smoke for 5 hours total.
- For the last hour, cover with foil. Feel free to brush on more bbq sauce and sear on grill before eating.