We've partnered with Hak's the premium line of sauces created by celebrity chef Sharone Hakman, to create some awesome recipes perfect for Superbowl Sunday or any other day of the week.
Hak's sauces come in unique flavor profiles and are made with clean ingredients. These sophisticated blends are a perfect compliment to our richly marbled Wagyu beef. Bring them together and you're in for the ultimate BBQ experience.
This burger features Hak's Chipotle Bourbon BBQ sauce and is basically heaven in a bun. The perfect balance: spice, sweetness, smokiness, and bourbon smack smothering an intensely marbled 1/2 pound Wagyu patty.
Watch as Chef Sharone breaks down this simple and delicious burger.
Chipotle Bourbon Tailgater Burger
- One Lone Mountain Wagyu Burger Patty
- 2 Tablespoons Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 1 Slice of Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sautéed mushrooms
- Charred poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons sautéed onion
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic confit
- 1 Bun
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to high
- Season Burger on both side with salt and pepper. Grill on one side on high heat for about 1 minute.
- Turn over, add cheese and grill for another minute. You want this burger medium rare.
- Top with onions, mushrooms, poblano, Hak’s bbq sauce and garlic confit.