Nothing screams summer barbecue quite like a cold pasta salad with the crisp of fresh vegetables and tang of vinegars balanced with a light creamy dressing. Until you add our award winning 100% Fullblood Beef Wagyu Summer Sausage that is...
LONE MOUNTAIN WAGYU SUMMER SAUSAGE PASTA SALAD
- 8 ounces shell pasta
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 8 ounces Lone Mountain Wagyu 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef Summer Sausage, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/2 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives (or other buttery and crunchy olive)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, char bell pepper over open flame until blackened all over. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to let steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard charred skin then stem and seed the pepper. Cut into 1/2-inch dice; set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Add pasta, Summer Sausage, olives, parsley, celery, pickles, pickle juice, and roasted peppers and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for several hours (or overnight) before serving.
Serve with your favorite grilled entrees and enjoy!